The Writer

The Writer
Helo. name's Adzim, 16 :)

Saturday, January 14, 2012

New template

Hahaha finally after couple of months since I last changed my template layout(?) or idk what the hell we call this thing, a theme? Haaa yeah I changed it. Kinda gay dontcha think? Who cares this is all I can find lol Yummy Ice Cream? Blurgh.andddd I finally knew how to make those sidebars where we can add pictures and stuffs. Yeah I put that too. Kinda lame I know. My blog, my rules. I put pictures of my friends there. But its hard to find a good picture together. Lousy pics everywhere luls. mostly me. I didn't add much. Just a couple of pics. Anyway its 5am at posting. I should probably going to bed now. K selamat malam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by: Simple-Blogskins. Powered by Blogger