The Writer

The Writer
Helo. name's Adzim, 16 :)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Im confused :s

Im confused on many things -.- should i choose them over 'them' :s I m sorry guys i dont know wht to do :(
and does he mad at me? Im sorry.im sure hes mad at me.. and does 'she' love me :( I guess not ! i understand the situation.. Now where should i go tomorrow.? Wednesday to be exact..im just confused. I wish i can go both place and make them happy !! I love my friends but i love my best friends more ! :'( but i do want to go there with my friends. can I just go without upsetting them ? will they understand ? why can't they just understand me? and does he mad at me yesterday ? He waited for me n i bailed on him, im pretty much a bad friend here for neglecting a good friend. i deserve this :( If you are reading this, i just wanted to tell u that i love u mre than anything....<3 what about 'she'? I love her but i guess she doesnt know i love LOVE her :) Hmm

I guess i should talk to my best friends tomorrow. I can always go to mall with them :) I jsut hope they understand.
Moral of a story, dont bail on friend. because friends dont bail u when ur girlfriend does :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by: Simple-Blogskins. Powered by Blogger